Program trainees spend the first two years at a partnership university and then transition to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) campus to continue pathology training and to focus on their Ph.D. dissertation research. Upon arrival at the NIH, a molecular biology techniques workshop is completed and final steps are taken to identify a mentor for Ph.D. dissertation in an intramural laboratory at the NIH. Trainees who have obtained diagnostic pathology training prior to joining the CBSTP begin their training at the NIH.
CBSTP trainees currently at a partnership university campus.
- Katelin Davis, D.V.M. (Purdue University)
- Kerry Goldin, D.V.M. (Michigan State University)
- Zachary Millman, D.V.M. (Michigan State University)
- Steven Hsu, D.V.M. (Michigan State University)
- Stacey Piotrowski, D.V.M. (Purdue University)